- 3.5t Driver – Mon-Fri
- Salary : £22,000 – £24,000 Per Annum
- Full Time Permanent
- Coln-brook, Berkshire
- Logistics And Distribution
My client is looking for an experienced 3.5t Driver to join them. The role includes a variety of long & short distance driving as part of a dual team, transporting items all over the UK, with most of the work being based in the South of England including Central London and the surrounding areas. Normal working hours are 1130-2000, Monday – Friday and optional overtime is available beyond this.
the role of the Drivers involves, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Driving a 3.5t company vehicle as part of a double-crewed team.
- Complete collection and delivery of freight in line with company operating procedures.
- Ensuring all goods are safely secured and paperwork is in order.
- Keep allocated vehicle clean at all times and perform a vehicle defect report.
- Check all freight collected and handed over is correct when loading/unloading vehicle.
- Pack any freight to ensure it is suitable for either road or air freight.
- Scan the POD’s as soon as delivery made and upload accurate information.
- Communicate accurate information, via email or telephone, once collection has been made.
- Support management to ensure that we are meeting the client needs.
- Represent the company by demonstrating high levels of customer service and a smart appearance at all times.
- Adhere to site security and health & safety regulations and report any breaches.
- Liaise with various security companies when making certain deliveries/collections.
- Undertake additional duties, or assist other members of staff, as may be reasonably requested by the Manager or Directors.
The knowledge, skills and experience required from the 3.5t Drivers are:
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Experience of driving 3.5t vehicles.
- Have a good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload to tight deadline.
- Able to use a smart phone.
- Strong communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Be a team player in the transport team as well as working alongside all other members of staff.
- Smart/professional appearance.
- Zoe Shenton
- [email protected]
- 01753 687876
- Division 064
- Pertemps Heathrow
- The Hollies
- Poyle Road
- SL3 0AA
- 01753 687 876
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram