- Airport Security Agent
- Salary: £10.70 – £22 Per Hour
- Full Time Contract
- Belfast, Belfast
- Customer Service And Call Centre
Would you like to be part of the Airport Security Agent team at Belfast International Airport (BT29 4AB) as an Airport Security Agent?
Our Airport Security Agents are responsible for performing both passenger security screening and providing customer support to passengers and airport employees.
No security experience is required as full training will be provided.
This role will involve work between 0300 hrs – 2330 hrs, including early shifts, late shifts, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
It is essential for you to have your own transport and have been a resident in the UK for a minimum period of 36 months.
You will be required to perform airport passenger security screening and search duties on airport employees and passengers at security control.
For this Airport Security Agent role, we are offering:
• £10.70 p/h during training then £11.00 p/h after training.
• £21.40 p/h – £22.00 p/h (discretionary premium payments).
• Minimum of 40 hrs per week + Overtime.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Free airport parking.
• Full airport security training and development
• Airport staff retail discounts
The Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Airport Security Agent role:
• Checking staff ID and passenger boarding cards before entering the security area.
• Assisting passengers through security.
• Carrying out body searches and baggage searches on customers and staff (full training provided).
• Operating X-Ray Machines (full training provided).
• Dealing with challenging situations that can occur in an airport environment.
The Experience & Skills Required for this Airport Security Agent role:
• Customer service orientated.
• The ability to stand, unaided, for long periods (this is an essential requirement).
• Ability to work a variety of shifts which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
We welcome any customer service experience from within retail, hospitality, leisure, financial services, health and social care, travel and tourism industries, or from a similar environment.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Counter-Terrorists Check.
• Colour vision assessment.
If you wish to be considered for this Airport Security Agent, please click on the link below or contact Aiden Melville.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.
- Kully Sandhu464
- [email protected]
- Division 464
Aviation Recruitment Network Derby
- Building 100
- Beverly Road
- East Midlands Airport
- Castle Donington
- DE74 2SA
- 01332 819880
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram