Cafeteria Helper | BISSELL Homecare – Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Assists in the preparation and serving of food as well as the daily housekeeping duties of the Cafeteria.
- Set-up and clean up of Cafeteria facilities.
- Receiving deliveries and organizing stock in the proper locations.
- Assist those Associates working “cash”, “dish room”, “server”, or “cooks helper”.
- Serve BISSELL Associates on the serving line.
- Clean and wash dishes.
- Operate the cash register.
- Assist in the preparation of any Catering/Special events.
- Assist in banquet prep as needed.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Kitchen utensils, char-grill, griddle, steam kettle, fryers, buffalo chopper, dish machine, slicer and convection ovens
Some after hour special events such as the Golden Pin Dinner, Credit Union Annual Meeting, and other outside group events may be required.
- HS diploma; some restaurant or kitchen experience preferred.
- Serve Safe certification preferred.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by Whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the Telegram group.