Clearner | SBFM Ltd – London E3
Salary £11.95 an hour Job type Permanent
About The Role
Due to our continued growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a team of cleaners to join our business working in London, E3 3JG!
No experience is required as we will invest in your training and development, while giving access to education for your future progression.
Uniform, equipment and products will be provided, and in addition to working with an enthusiastic team you will have access to a range of benefits which include Retail, Transport, Visitor attractions, Healthcare discounts and a Cycle to Work scheme.
**Please note these positions are initially for 3 months, there may be the possibility of long term work after this period however this is not guaranteed**
Shift Pattern: 08:00-16:00, Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay: £11.95 per hour
Duties will include:
- Using various machinery to scrub floor areas.
- Vacuuming/ sweeping/ mopping floor areas.
- Dust control.
- Damp wiping.
- Removal of litter.
- Sanitising all areas.
- Replenishment of soap, toilet rolls and hand towels.
- An enthusiastic energetic team player.
- Able to work the required days and times.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Polite and courteous to all staff and customers.
- Wanting to exceed targets and progress in the company.
In return we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Wagestream App that allows you to track your shifts and withdraw your pay anytime!
- Company benefits i.e., TRAVEL, HEALTHCARE and RETAIL DISCOUNTS
- Unify career progression access (training, development & qualifications)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Classes for colleagues who wish to improve their written and spoken English.
If this sounds of interest to you, don’t delay apply today!
Our company recognises and values the enriching benefits equality, diversity and inclusion bring to our community. We celebrate diversity and actively encourage applicants from minority ethnic groups, LGBTQ+, disabled and neuro-diverse groups to apply for our vacancies. Our aim is to nurture happy teams who learn from and inspire each other, and we believe diversity is key to achieving this goal.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram