Customer Service And Call Centre Salary: £10.70 – £22 Per Hour
Would you like to be part of the Customer Service Agent team at Belfast International Airport?
Our Customer Service Agents are responsible for performing both passenger security screening and providing customer support to passengers and airport employees.
No security experience is required as full training will be provided.
This role will involve work between 0300 hrs – 2330 hrs, including early shifts, late shifts, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
É essencial que você tenha transporte próprio e resida no Reino Unido por um período mínimo de 36 meses.
You will be required to perform airport passenger security screening and search duties on airport employees and passengers at security control.
For this Customer Service Agent role, we are offering:
• £10.70 p/h during training then £11.00 p/h after training.
• £21.40 p/h – £22.00 p/h (discretionary premium payments).
• Minimum of 40 hrs per week + Overtime.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Free airport parking.
• Full airport security training and development
• Airport staff retail discounts
The Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Agent role:
• Checking staff ID and passenger boarding cards before entering the security area.
• Assisting passengers through security.
• Carrying out body searches and baggage searches on customers and staff (full training provided).
• Operating X-Ray Machines (full training provided).
• Dealing with challenging situations that can occur in an airport environment.
The Experience & Skills Required for this Customer Service Agent role:
• Customer service orientated.
• The ability to stand, unaided, for long periods (this is an essential requirement).
• Ability to work a variety of shifts which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
We welcome any customer service experience from within retail, hospitality, leisure, financial services, health and social care, travel and tourism industries, or from a similar environment.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Counter-Terrorists Check.
• Colour vision assessment.
If you wish to be considered for this Customer Service Agent, please click on the link below or contact Aiden Melville.
- Kully Sandhu464
- [email protected]
- Division 464
- Aviation Recruitment Network Derby
- Building 100
- Beverly Road
- East Midlands Airport
- Castle Donington
- DE74 2SA
- 01332 819880
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram