- Front Of House Receptionist
- Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 Per Annum
- Full Time Permanent
- London, Greater London
Role: Front of House Receptionist
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000
Location Central London
Monday to Friday
We have an exciting role working for a well-established organisation in based around the Holborn area. Working in beautiful serviced officed, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to everyone enters and leave the building. With minimum 2 years experience within front of house, you will have excellent people and communication skills.
Reception duties include:
- Welcome visitors in a friendly manner and direct them to the correct person or team
- Deal with telephone calls as the first point of contact, take messages for other staff and managers and answer general enquiries
- Meeting rooms – including booking, set-up, AV equipment, prepare refreshments, layout and clear away buffet lunches, and escort visitors from reception
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post (including franking, special deliveries and couriers)
- Respond to the general enquires inbox, answering queries in a timely manner
- Keep the office, reception and meeting rooms clean and tidy, unstocking and putting away goods
- General administration and compliance. Including the logging and storing of documents as well as support including the typing, expenses and assisting with presentations, photocopying, binding, scanning, and archiving
This is a great opportunity for someone to build a long-term career at a well-established company so if you are interested, then please apply.
- Sharaz Mohamed
- [email protected]
- 0207 430 2446
- Division 271
- Pertemps London
- Dutch House
- 8th Floor
- 307-308 High Holborn
- Greater London
- 0207 430 2446
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram