- HR Co-Ordinator
- Full Time Temporary
- Central London, Greater London
- Human Resources And Recruitment
We are thrilled to present you with an extraordinary opportunity to join our esteemed client, an intergovernmental agency and central institution representing nations worldwide. They are currently seeking a Temporary HR Co-Ordinator for a 6-month assignment within their prestigious HR Division. This is a remarkable chance to be a part of a fantastic HR Team in the organisation.
Cargo: Coordenador de RH
Duração: 6 Meses
Tarifa: £17,65 por Hora PAGAR
Tempo integral: 36 horas, de segunda a sexta-feira
Função híbrida: Escritórios baseados em Pall Mall
As part of the Human Resources and Facilities Management Division, the HR Coordinator plays a crucial role by providing effective administrative support across various HR activities. You will report to the HR Business Partner and contribute to recruitment, onboarding, managing accurate electronic processes and systems, handling new appointments and exits, invoicing, documentation, and correspondence.
Your prompt responses to inquiries will ensure an excellent customer experience for applicants and staff members. In cases where non-standard matters arise, you will refer them to the relevant HR Business Partner.
- You will proactively support successful and timely recruitment of temporary staff, support-level, and professional positions, while following established processes and policies.
- Participate in candidate selection, including longlisting, shortlisting, assessment testing, and interviewing.
- Keep all stakeholders informed of interview schedules and progress, ensuring timely responses to inquiries from applicants and recruiting managers.
- Maintain candidate tracking and management on the HR recruitment system, promptly reporting any system issues to the supplier.
- Undertake pre-employment checks, such as references, occupational health, and security checks, for selected candidates as delegated.
Onboarding and Induction:
Capture all relevant information for new staff in OpenHR promptly and update as required.
Support the onboarding process, including the relocation of internationally recruited staff (visa letters, incoming flights, shipment of personal effects, etc.).
Conduct the first-day induction for temporary staff, agency workers, and other staff, as delegated.
Data Management, Contract Renewals, and Reappointments:
Prepare standard letters of appointment, contracts, and other required HR documents efficiently and in a timely manner.
Provide reminders and templates to managers regarding basic HR processes, such as probation, appraisal, and various types of leave.
Prepare reports from the HR information systems to support HR processes and provide management information.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all general telephone and email queries, including monitoring the generic HR mailboxes.
- Promptly respond to staff inquiries, triage, and escalate as necessary.
- Hold a Level 5 qualification in human resources management, a related field, or an equivalent qualification.
- Be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPD) at the Associate level or higher, or hold an equivalent qualification.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Possess at least 4 years of progressive administrative or coordinator experience providing generalist HR support.
- Demonstrate experience in full-cycle recruitment and applying recruitment best practices in other organizations.
- Have knowledge and experience in using and administering HR information systems and associated reporting and self-service systems.
Ability to tactfully and diplomatically handle confidential matters with internal and external stakeholders.
Adaptability in planning and managing work, with a flexible approach to changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, clients, and vendors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organization with member countries on all continents and be part of an enthusiastic, innovative, and leading HR Team. The application deadline is June 28, 2022. Interviews will be held on July 3, 2023, with the aim of the successful candidate starting on July 10, 2023.
- Imran Makda
- [email protected]
- 02074 302446
- Division 775
- Pertemps London
- Dutch House
- 8th Floor
- 307-308 High Holborn
- Greater London