- Job vacancy Warehouse operator
- Salary: £10.90 – £12.54 per hour
- Total time Temporary
- Walsall, West Midlands
Warehouse Operator Are you looking for work in Warehouse in Burton upon Trent? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join us at Boots. We are looking for Warehouse Operators on both day and night shifts with the ability to perform multiple warehouse tasks in a busy, fast-paced environment. At Boots, it’s all about teamwork – our people are the heart of what we do. Our team of Warehouse Operators play a crucial role in ensuring that our stores are well stocked and that our customers have access to the products they need, so there are many opportunities to join our team and grow with us. Currently available shift patterns:
- 4 on and 4 off – Days 10:00 – 22:00 Nights 22:00 – 10:00
- 8-hour rotating shift pattern 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00
- Standard 8-hour fixed nights 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
- All shift patterns will include weekend work
- Please note that we do not employ students Pay Fees
- Days £10.90
- Nights £12.54 payable from 10pm to 6am
- MHE Lift £1.00 per hour for CB/Reach Truck/VNA drivers
- Birmingham Area Bus X11 – Take stops from Perry Barr, Erdington, Castle Vale directly to Boots Burton depot.
- Bus transport from Wolverhampton railway station and Walsall town center to Boots Burton.
- Located near Burton train station.
- Warehouse operational benefits include:
- Continuous, long-term work with opportunities to apply for permanent positions
- In-house MHE training available
- 28 vacation days increasing to 33 per year after 12 weeks of service
- hot food canteen
- Employee Store – includes large employee sales and special events
- Stakeholders’ pension scheme
- Full training is available, no experience required
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Overtime available
- State-of-the-art warehouse with all-new automation and robotic technology
Regular Boots product goodie bag sales On-time, weekly and monthly recognition scheme matrix Many of our supervisors started in picking and packing roles that were promoted internally. We have numerous development opportunities available. If this sounds like a good option for you, click apply now! Contact us on 07519 375 922 or by email email@example.comApplyShareSave WorkApplyShareSave Work
- Natália Orlowicz
- 07519 375922
- Divisão 314
- Pertemps no local Burton
- Centro de Serviços Burton
- 7ª Avenida
- Centro 100
- Burton upon Trent
- DE14 2WA
- 07519 375922
The opportunities that we put here spontaneous are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the Telegram group.