- Salary : £29,000 – £30,000 Per Annum
- Full Time Permanent
- Stratford, Greater London
- Engineering And Technical
Role: Maintenance Operative/Handyman
Sunday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Exciting new role as a Maintenance Operative working for a Property company based in Stratford.
The Maintenance Operative will directly undertake in house maintenance routines, reporting to the Maintenance Manager, Development Manager or General Manager.
They should utilise the equipment, materials and other resources made available to them, work in collaboration with team members and contractors to ensure the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, service level agreement or otherwise.
Maintenance: Undertaking and supporting the maintenance and risk management tasks of the development. This will include but is not limited to: –
- Provide general maintenance support to the Development.
- Supervising third party contractors working on site, reviewing RAMs and issuing permits to works as required.
- Report defects / incidents (either observed or reported) and take the corrective action after consultation with your line manager.
- Carry out and record the results / outcome of weekly, monthly and other cyclical checks, testing and maintenance routines, including but not limited to Fire Alarm testing, Emergency Lighting testing, Smoke Ventilation system testing and Lift Line testing.
- Ensuring maintenance tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems.
- Undertake maintenance tasks not limited to but including – bin movements, refuse chute / area maintenance, light bulb replacement, painting, decorating, plaster repairs, minor internal and external maintenance repairs to hard surfaces and soft services.
- Ensure all tools are maintained and kept securely, only used by authorised personnel.
- Pressure wash / clean areas of the development as and when needed.
- Carry out any touch up paint work in communal areas within the buildings, as and when required.
Personal Specification Skills and Abilities
- Team Player
- Trades skills
- Painting and decorating
- Basic carpentry skills
- An understanding of mechanical and electrical assets
- Works well under pressure
- Highly organised and routine driven
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time keeping
If you are a maintenance person, handyman, facilities person then I would like to hear from you.
- Sharaz Mohamed
- [email protected]
- 0207 430 2446
- Division 271
- Pertemps London
- Dutch House
- 8th Floor
- 307-308 High Holborn
- Greater London
- 0207 430 2446
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram