- Mechanical Charge Hand
- Salary : £29 Per Hour
- Full Time Temporary
- Surrey, Surrey
- Public Sector And Council
Mechanical Charge Hand
12 Month Contract
My Client is recruiting for a Mechanical Charge Hand based in Epsom within the NHS.
Ideal candidate needs
- NHS experience
- City and Guilds Mechanical 205 Certificate or BTEC Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Boiler Operation Accredited Scheme.
- Steam Boiler Plant Fundamental training.
- To possess a full clean driving licence.
- Available ASAP
- Undertake multi-skilled workmanship in both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering disciplines.
- Liaise with Contractors, Clinical Staff and other Professional Personnel on maintenance issues.
- To maintain a very high standard of professional workmanship when dealing with complex technical matters.
- To have the ability to plan, organise and undertake complex activities.
As the role is in the NHS band candidates will have to be asked to complete an onboarding compliance checks including DBS & online training modules prior to starting.
For immediate consideration please apply.
- Grace Lawrence
- Division V85
- Vox Network Consultants London
- 34 Lime Street
- Greater London
- EC3M 7AT
- 0208 1384125
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram