- Salary : £11.81 Per Hour
- Full Time Temporary
- Plymouth, Devon
Pertemps are recruiting for an enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to support the Children’s Services team on behalf of Plymouth City Council with administrative PA functions.
In order to undertake this role, it is essential that you have the following:
• Experience of working as a professional assistant in a clerical or administrative environment
• Organised individual with an ability to prioritise workloads
• Strong communication skills, with great customer service knowledge and the ability to build strong working relationships
The ideal candidate will also have the following desirable experience/knowledge:
• Confidently manage stakeholder relationships at all levels and seniority, both internal and external to the organisation
• Extensive diary planning, meeting arrangement and events organisation, informed by a clear understanding of business priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills, self-awareness and discretion when working with internal and external stakeholders
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders
• Setting agendas, reviewing reports, taking minutes and actions
• Ability to record minutes and actions to a high quality, including highly sensitive and confidential information
• Experience of working autonomously and making independent decisions, but also able to contribute actively and positively to a team environment – must be confident working with Outlook and Microsoft documents
This is a Temporary assignment, initially until October – City Centre office based, but can offer hybrid to the successful person.
Monday – Friday £11.81 per hour
Must be available to start on Monday 26th June
Please APPLY now to avoid missing out! or contact Chelsea Walker in the Pertemps Plymouth branch.
Plymouth City Council
- Chelsea Walker
- [email protected]
- 01752 601116
- Division 371
- Pertemps Plymouth
- 4th Floor
- Cobourg House
- 32 Mayflower St
- PL1 1QX
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram