- Salary : £15 – £20 Per Hour
- Full Time Temporary
- Central London, Greater London
An exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join an established investment firm. This firm is based in the heart of central London and wants you to ensure the smooth running of their beautiful, modern office.
This firm is perfect for someone who thrives in an intimate, family-orientated firm who also understands the standards needed to run a corporate office.
They are looking for an engaging Receptionist, who is driven, has a high standard of communication and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. There is no small issues or problem you wouldn’t be able to resolve in a team of 2.
As a Receptionist you would be the first point of contact, duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting guests, ensuring reception is always presentable
- Admin duties: filling, photocopying, proofreading
- Answering calls and acting as a gatekeeper
- Managing the office diary and scheduling meetings
- Making sure inventory and refreshments are always stocked
The ideal candidate will be a Receptionist with 4 years’+ of experience in Alternative Investment, Private Equity, Asset Management or professional services.
- Imani Noveal
- [email protected]
- 0207 183 0825
- Division 084
- ISE Partners London
- Waverly House
- 9 Noel Street
- W1F 8GQ
- 020 7183 0825
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram