- Salary : £15 – £17 Per Hour
- Full Time Temporary
- Central London, Greater London
If you are immediately available and seeking your next Receptionist job in a top Private Equity as their go-to person, you will be perfect for this corporate Receptionist opportunity. The firm is seeking a proactive driven and engaging Receptionist with 4+ years of experience in the investment sector to support this highly successful firm.
This job is an involving role where you will be meeting and greeting guest, employees, VIPs and professionals throughout the building and over the phone. You must be ready to welcome everyone at one time, be warm and approachable, whilst also acting as the gatekeeper for the office.
As the first point of contact, duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting
- Being the first point of contact
- Supporting a the team with expenses and with travel itineraries
- Maintaining and managing inventory, couriers
- Maintaining and building relationships with external clients
- You must be a Receptionist within the investment sector
- 4 years of experience or more is required for this role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to continue enhancing their receptionist career!
If you are immediately available, a personable and dedicated receptionist, then apply now!
- Imani Noveal
- [email protected]
- 0207 183 0825
- Division 084
- ISE Partners London
- Waverly House
- 9 Noel Street
- W1F 8GQ
- 020 7183 0825
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram