Serving Attendant – Commonwealth of Kentucky – Jamestown, KY 42629
Salary $8.50 an hour
EXECUTIVE BRANCH | FULL TIME ELIGIBLE FOR OVERTIME PAY | 18A | 37.5 HR/WK
Tourism, Arts, & Heritage Cabinet | Kentucky Department of Parks
5465 State Park Rd
Jamestown KY 42629 USA
The Kentucky Department of Parks is seeking an experienced and motivated Serving Attendant with a passion for delivering exceptional guest service for the Rowena Landing Restaurant at the Lake Cumberland State Resort Park, located on the beautiful 60 thousand plus acre Lake Cumberland.
This Resort Park is one of the premier lodging and dining facilities in the area. For decades, we have been serving our guests in our 200-seat restaurant with panoramic views of Lake Cumberland. In addition to front- of-house operations, you will work closely with the back of the house operations, to provide exceptional guest services and catering for multiple groups, events and banquets in various locations around the Park throughout the year.
If providing quality customer service while working in one of the finest locations in Kentucky appeals to you, then this position MIGHT be for you!
- Providing excellent customer service while serving our guests.
- Taking orders and cleaning tables.
- Checking assigned stations for proper setup and cleanliness.
- Reporting to Hostess for guests checks, credit cards, and daily cleaning duties.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Compliance with all Food and Beverage park standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Maintain a valid KY STAR certification
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by Whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the Telegram group.