- Salary: £15,655 – £16,229 Per Annum
- Full Time Permanent
- Essex, Essex
Are you looking for a new Teaching Assistant role for September 2023?
Pertemps Education have partnered with a ‘Good’ Primary School based in Walton- on- the- Naze, who are looking for a new Teaching Assistant to join them in September on a Permanent basis. The school are ideally requiring someone with experience working as a Teaching Assistant however this isn’t essential, but you so need to have child-based experience.
- Support the class teacher with all pupils within the classroom, for all the pupils to reach maximum potential.
- Working closely with the SENCO, running small intervention sessions for English (reading, writing and phonics) and Maths.
- 5 hours a week, 39 weeks a year.
- Permanent, Full Time
If you have a passion for working with young people and are committed to making a difference to their lives via Education, we would love to hear from you.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
- Aimee Knox
- [email protected]
- 0345 521 0122
- Division 301
Pertemps Education Network Chelmsford
- Suite 70
- Waterhouse Business Centre
- 2 Cromar Way
- CM1 2QE
- 01245 208 750