- Food Packing
- JM257KL Early
- Salary : £11 Per Hour
- Full Time Temporary
- Ridgmont, Bedfordshire
Our client is recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant for their food packing contract within a busy logistics warehouse in Ridgmont, Milton Keynes/Bedford border. The successful candidate will be responsible for keeping the product hoppers topped up for those along the line to take from along a conveyor-belt system, ensuring there are enough boxes in place to pull on to the line, and, completing some paperwork.
The position is Monday to Friday 6am-2pm.
The job is carried out in a controlled food environment and it is a legal requirement that you always wear the provided mob cap, beard snood (if applicable), white overcoat and shoe protectors and regularly sanitise your hands.
As Warehouse Assistant your duties will include:
- Carrying stock through the warehouse to fill the hoppers (containers), some heavy lifting will be required
- Ensuring all elements along the line are in place to guarantee no stoppages
- Completing daily paperwork
- Keeping up with the pace of the line by working as part of the team
- Ensuring health and safety compliance in a strictly conforming food production environment
- Achieving the targets and job standards set out by the Team Leader
- Performing any reasonable request from the Contract Manager
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Food packaging background in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Good attention to detail
- Being adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
For those with transport, there is ample free parking. Please check the accessibility and timing of public transport to the site as it is limited. Ridgmont train station is a 5-10 minute walk from the site.
Please ring us on 07484 513841 or 07909 682548 to apply. You will be registered and Health and Safety inducted before commencing work.
**Please note that this position is offered by the on-site team and not the local Pertemps branch**
- Agnese Endrjukaitiene
- [email protected]
- Division 140
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram