- Warehouse & Stock Control Operative
- Salary:£11.50 Per Hour
- Full Time Temporary
- Telford, Shropshire
Warehouse & Stock Control Operative
Due to growth of our client’s business, Pertemps are actively recruiting for a Warehouse & Stock Control Operative to join their team, based in Hortonwood. Working in a fast-paced environment, this is a demanding position which requires reliability and dedication.
This is a varied role which is split into two to ensure optimized running of the warehouse. You will spend the first half of the day replenishing the warehouse and moving stock around to make space for incoming goods.
The rest of your day will then be spent wrapping pallets and picking orders ready for same day dispatch. A valid Reach truck license is essential for this position.
- Will have experience using a Reach FLT truck and hold a valid license.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and demanding warehouse environment.
- Able to work alone and use initiative to solve problems.
- Trustworthy and reliable with a good working attendance history.
- Able to work at speed to meet deadlines and ensure orders are dispatched on time.
Hours Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
Salary £11-11.50p/h to be increased once taken permanent.
- Alex Lawrence
- [email protected]
- 01952 290 432
- Division 033
- Pertemps Telford
- Suite 2 & 3
- Hazeldine House
- Central Square
- TF3 4JL
- 01952 290432
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram