- Warehouse Team leader
- Salary : £28,000 Per Annum
- Full Time Permanent
- Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire
- Logistics And Distribution
Warehouse Team leader
Role: Permanent, Full time
Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager for our clients Brand New Warehouse site opening in May 2023! If you are looking to grow with a company and contribute to their long-term success, then look no further and join them on their journey now!
Our Clients business is growing rapidly, they are looking for a Warehouse Manager with ambition and enthusiasm that is keen to share their experiences to add value to their company as well as learning and developing their existing skills.
As Warehouse Manager Key Responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with suppliers, customers, and distributors.
- Work on Projects within your Warehouse Area.
- Planning delivery and dispatch of all products.
- Have a very good understanding of Health and Safety legislation and had previous responsibility at site lead level. (NEBOSH qualification would be advantageous).
- Demonstrable ability to develop teams and deliver cultural change.
- Hold daily reviews within your department with improvement a key purpose.
- Ensuring all stock is accurately recorded and rotated implanting a live working stock control database.
- Liaising with production, production planner and planning staff for your area.
- Leading and managing a team of warehouse staff – including their recruitment, appraisal and training.
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained
Skills and characteristics, we are looking for
- Kirsty Reeves
- [email protected]
- 0116 2554641
- Division 080
- Pertemps Leicester
- 32 Belvoir St
- LE1 6QH
- 0116 255 4641
The opportunities that we put here spontaneously are freely available to you.
We would like you to be part of the broadcast list so that you always stay on top of the new opportunities by whatsapp.
If you feel more comfortable we also make available from the telegram